Featured Friend of the Month: Megan Regan

Megan was born in May of 1983. I haven't known her since then though, I've only known her since my high school days. I can't remember if I met her my freshman year or sophmore year. The actual meeting day doesn't matter, it's all the rad things that came afterward that make her one of my favorite people in the entire world.

Megan and I share an enthusiasm for the nerdy side of life. In fact many of the things I enjoy now, like "The Guild" and "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog", she introduced me to.


Megan is pretty crafty, she loves Viggo Mortensen for his mind as well as his body, and she is always able to find the most awesome things on the internet.


She is a talented writer and enjoys reading everything from novels to blogs to the most random types of fan fiction. She's read ALL the Harry Potter books, and tons of Harry Potter fan fic. She is always able to find the most interesting books as well. Not just novels, but novelty type books.
*my true love Snape*

Megan is also a gifted photographer. She has a nifty camera collection, most of which I've never heard of. Whenever there is any type of get together, she is always the one with a camera, and I'm not talking about the digital kind. She also known to carry various colored filters to make her already awesome pictures look even more awesome.

Megan and I, as a team, share some of the greatest nerd interludes that have ever existed. We enjoy podcasting (The Internet is Ruining My Subculture), creating awesomely bad fanfiction(Superphlua and Lily Nightshade Rock the Great Hall), and brainstorming for new ways to express our nerdlike wonder.

I love you Megsie Thereafter! Happy Birfday!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts