Looking Through Old Emails

I'm currently in the midst of a project which requires me to go through some old emails and papers. I am finding some awesome stuff. For example: This is a link to a painting of mine that was posted on the Cute With Chris website. For those not familiar with this particular site, get familiar. He, Chris Leavins, used to post weekly webcasts about puppies and kittens and they were always hilarious. He hasn't hosted one for a while, but I'm really hoping that he will again. I always looked forward to them.

Among the other things I have found in my email and hand written archives are totally awesome stories about the members of Wham! as pirates that I wrote, a list of things not to do on a date which I wrote after a horrible date, some old stories I wrote in high school and my super awesome photocopy of my hand after Eddie Izzard autographed it for me.

Yes, I totally did photocopy my hand, this was before I owned a camera. If I had owned a camera, I would now have super awesome pictures to peruse of me meeting the one and only, Eddie Izzard. That experience is totally a story for another time. :D

Comments

Popular Posts