Best Ghost Adventures Spoof. Ever.



I found this video on YouTube a couple of months ago. It is super funny, and so spot on. I love Ghost Adventures, but I constantly make fun of it. Zak Bagans is kind of ridiculous. His hair, first of all, is... I have no words. What is that style? His shirts are always too small, his pants are always too big. And he always leaves poor Aaron in the most creepy rooms and places all by himself. I do actually find that kind of funny though.

I love how Zak always tells everyone to shut up, then asks them if they heard something, and then when they try to answer he starts shooshing them again, and telling them to shut up. And he always flirts with any chick that he interviews even if they aren't all that great looking.

Ghost Adventures is fodder for quotes, and me and my friend Hailey love making fun of it. But I also like watching it for the creepiness factor. I'm actually jealous of what they do. They get paid to travel EVERYWHERE. I would love that job. I'm a natural born gypsy. It's hard for me to stay planted in one place for a long time. This whole unemployment thing kind of hinders any future plans for road trips and whatnot. I swear though, when I start making some steady money, a trip will be had. Oh, yes. It will be had.

Comments

Popular Posts