Eff You Craigslist

I have been trying to get rid of my two female fancy rats for a couple of months now. I have three pet rats total, and I really just want one. So I've been listing my two female rats on Craigslist and they keep flagging my post. I'm not really sure why. I've skimmed through Craigslist Terms and I haven't seen anything specifically about listing animals on there. I have seen people's posts for puppies and kittens and what not. So what's the deal?

Since This is my blog, I've decided to post my listing here in hope that someone will want them and want to give them a good home. I'm not selling them, I'm giving them away for FREE. They have a new cage, a food bowl and a water bottle that will all be going with whoever wants them. They are both fancy rats, one is hooded with a white patch on the top of her head, and the other is hooded with the hood trailing down her back.

Here is a picture of them in their new cage...
Cola and Princess Buttercup

If anyone is interested or has any questions, you can email me. The link to my email is on the sidebar to the left, under "Follow Me Here...". Or you can give me a call at (760)713-6390.

Here are a couple of links about Fancy Rats that you might enjoy...

  • Wiki on Fancy Rats

  • Rat Fan Club

  • American Fancy Rat and Mouse Association



  • And because it's cute...

    Comments

    Popular Posts