Um, I've Been Busy

So, I haven't posted on here in a while. I haven't really worked on my Etsy shop in a while, until a month ago. I've been busy. I moved to Vegas, I got a job after what seems like forever and I've moved up there, and I had a baby. So, no joke, I've really been busy.

But...

I'm back. My Etsy shop is up and running again with new items and a new cause. 10% of all my Etsy sales go to NO KID HUNGRY. It's an organization that is fighting to help end childhood hunger in America. My goal is to raise $150.00 by the end of the year. If you are interested in donating, please visit Emsie On Etsy and purchase an item. If you just want to donate without purchase you can visit my Fundraising Site for this cause.

In other shop news, I will hopefully be posting at least one new item per week, if I'm not too busy with my daughter. She's a beginning walker, so I'm constantly after her making sure mischief is managed. I am working a Game Of Thrones Tote Bag that hopefully will be up before the end of the month.

Thanks for shopping guys! I appreciate your support and your gifts to NO KID HUNGRY. I'm sure those kids will appreciate your gifts as well. Thanks again. Until Next Time!

Comments

Popular Posts