Crafting is Fun

I've just made these really pretty necklaces. I've decided that I'm kind of good at making cool necklaces. And I'm having a lot of fun doing this whole Etsy thing, though I admit I hate going to the post office. It's so far away. I feel like I have to travel miles to get there, but really it's just across town. The trouble is this city only has one main road to get there. Other than that, this is so much fun.

This is what I made earlier this week...





I'm kinda proud of them. I just need more supplies to make them perfect.

So far since I've opened my shop, I've had five orders. I'm still trying to figure out the correct prices for shipping, but every time I send something off, I made notes to myself so that everything from then on will be prices correctly. I have a list of my supplies, and how much they cost me each so that I know how much it's costing me to make something, from there I know how much to charge. I've always wanted my own little shop, and now I've got one. YAY ME!!!

Comments

Popular Posts