Crafting Geeky Things

I've taken up a new hobby. I'm crafting like a maniac. It started with me creating a room in the house that I could call my art studio, and what ended up happening was a craft room. I starting by uploading pictures of my art so that they could be ordered as prints, then it turned into making pendants with superheroes on them, then glass etching some gamer nerd stuff. The madness hasn't stopped. I ordered supplies online, and made several trips to Michaels over the past month. I'm really enjoying it, it takes stress away when I work with my hands. I feel like it makes me happier.

Now I've got an Etsy shop, and am trying to get the word out. I'm not expecting to make a fortune from this shop, but I'd like to make a little money to keep my hobby going.

Check me out on Facebook

Comments

Popular Posts