Not Getting Busey, But Getting Busy.

It's been a month since I last made an entry on my blog, and for good reason. I've been friggin busy. Also my computer is on it's last legs. I've been to afraid to use it. Anyway, I am almost four weeks into my externship, and it's going pretty well. Despite some behind the scenes inter-office drama that I am completely staying out of, they are a pretty good crowd. Bad thing is, my school lied to me about it being an extern to hire position. Listening to the talk around the office, they don't hire anyone if they can get the work for free. That's pretty much what they are doing right now. So, I've decided that while I'm looking for work, I will volunteer my services there to get more experience. As for the work itself, I'm really enjoying it. I haven't had any super shitty patients yet, they've been pretty nice so far. Some pretty funny ones too. I'm excited to actually get paid for what I'm doing. I hope that day comes soon. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts