Nerd Girl Unapreciated

I don't consider myself an ugly person physically. Yes, I'm kinda chubs, no I'm not conceited, I don't think I'm the most gorgeous thing to have ever walked the earth. But I have my moments of being pretty and cute. I'm also a super mega nerd.

So, last night, my sister and her friend took me out. Her friend is very pretty and outgoing, and my sister is a hottie pottattie. Then there is me, rocking my Star Wars T-shirt and my Harry Potter "This is a Horcrux" pin the Megsie made for me. When there is my sister showing cleavage and her friend being, well, herself, the chubby nerdgirl will always go unnoticed. I didn't mind too much though, if you're big sis is a hottie, the dudes automatically have to buy her little sister drink to get to talk to her. So I scored six beers. Only drank five, but scored six. Not too shabby.

My mission in life will be to spread nerdiness around the world in order to get the appreciation it deserves!! My next step... My Star Wars/Harry Potter fusion tattoo. I CAN'T WAIT.

Comments

Popular Posts