Tally

Last night I had my second Jake Gyllenhaal dream. Lol. This reminded me of this thing me and Hailey have got going on right now. We claim guys. Not real life guys, just actors or musicians. We can just be going about our business and out of nowhere one of us with yell, "I claim Jake Gyllenhaal!". And then from that point forward, that specific person is ours. Lol. It's not like it matters, wer're never going to meet these people in real life, and if we do, it's not like it will mean anything. Anyway, I just though I'd share our list of who we've claimed so far. I'm really pissed she got John Mayer before I did, fyi. LOL

EMILY CLAIMS:
gerard butler

jake gyllenhaal (mmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

john krasinski

ewan mcgregor
edward norton
wentworth miller

henry cavill

seth myers
justin timberlake
gene kelly
bradley cooper
gary cooper
james dean
daniel radcliffe
ron weasley and his twin brothers
jason bateman
adam richman
mike rowe
james franco
paul rudd
sean mcnamara (nip/tuck)

rudolph valentino
robert downey jr.
Eric Northman (true blood)
jesse metcalf
matthew mcconaughey
aaron goodwin
nick groff
patrick dempsey
liam neeson as a nazi (shining through)
michael cera
Han Solo (duh)

eric dane
kevin mckidd
james tupper

indiana jones

HAILEY CLAIMS:
channing tatum


michael c. hall (I gave him to her. I should take him back though, she didn't even know him by name)

matthew fox
andy sanberg
john mayer

rob pattinson
vince vaughn
chef ramsay
conan o'brien
christian troy (nip/tuck)

mike delfino (desperate housewives)


david duchovney
zack bagans


The Ghost Adventure claims, they are just for shits and giggles. Don't judge us. :P
from left to right, Nick Groff, Zak Bagans, and Aaron Goodwin.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts